My 2nd Home
Malaysia My 2nd Home
Malaysia is a beautiful country that’s fast becoming one of the most fascinating second homes in South East Asia. Malaysia can offer an ideal difference in almost all aspects of your life – a peaceful residential haven, a fertile investment climate, diverse culture, harmony, safety, unmatched scope for progress, and with natural and man-made wonders.
Malaysia My 2nd Home (MM2H) program is an initiative promoted and supported by the Malaysian government to allow people from all over the world who fulfil certain criteria to stay in Malaysia as long as possible on a social visit pass with a multiple entry visa. The MM2H visa permit is initially for a period of ten (10) years (depending on the validity of the applicants’ passports) and is renewable.
Things to prepare prior to submission:
- 3 months bank statements / fixed deposit of more than RM 350,000 (>50 years old) or RM 500,000 (<50 years old) or its equivalence.
- Proof of designation and monthly income / pension of not less than RM 10k for 3 months with pay slips.
- Photocopy of every page of your new and old passports.
- 6 passport-size personal photographs of each applicant.
- Other supporting documents for family members.
- A letter of good conduct.
- Non-refundable deposit of RM 2,000.
Upon approval, please perform:
- Make a fixed deposit of RM 150,000 (>50 years old) or RM 300,000 (<50 years old) in any local bank in Malaysia.
- Do a medical check-up in any clinic.
- Buy a medical insurance policy of any amount.
- Pay the balance of service charges.